Tuesday, May 13, 2008
Why Not Join the First SUES "Blogging Book Club for Staff Members"?
Alright. It's true. All year long I've been approached by staff members and asked when we will be having our book club meetings for the year. Well, how is June looking for all who are interested? And we can "meet" every month - even over the summer - through our blog! If you are interested, let me know. I've already posted some clues to our first book.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Mary,
Thanks for the kind words- and I'm in the book club. But I didn't recognize the location!
Mary,
I actually might be able to participate in a "virtual" book club. I have time to read (usually on the treadmill)but never get to the bookclub meetings b/c I have to get Connor off the bus!
I just read Item #11 from our assignment list and found a write up about a social networking site called NING where you can set up a book club. Thought you might be interested.....
Post a Comment